1. Mediterranean Baked Sweet Potatoes
FYI: These are really good for impressing your guests. Recipe here.
2. Vegan Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo
Not sure what’s more exciting: The 22 grams of protein per serving from the soy milk, soy cream cheese and nutritional cheese, or the fact that it’s ready in 20 minutes. Recipe here.
3. Sugar Snap Pea and Carrot Soba Noodles
Feel free to trade out the sugar snap peas for whatever fresh vegetables you got. Recipe here.
4. 30-Minute Coconut Curry
The beauty of this recipe is that you can make it with any vegetables you have in the fridge. Recipe here.
5. Poblano and Portobello Fajitas
Because FAJITAS. Recipe here.
6. Vegan Philly Cheesesteak
Now this is how seitan was meant to be. Recipe here.
7. Grilled Buffalo Tofu Po’ Boy with Apple Slaw
Apple slaw: Another way to use up those apples you picked yourself on that rustic day trip you took last week. Recipe here.
8. Roasted Vegetable Salad with Garlic Dressing and Toasted Pepitas
For those who don’t habla español, pepitas are pumpkin seeds. Recipe here.
9. Vegan Green Chili Mac ‘n’ Cheese
Warning: You’ll need to soak your cashews the night before. Recipe here.
10. Amazing Vegan Quesadillas
Black beans guarantee plenty of protein. Avocado guarantees plenty of MMMMMMM. Recipe here.
11. Easy Peanut Noodles
For the nights when you just want a bowl of deliciousness and you want it easy and you want it now. Recipe here.
12. Spicy Chickpea Veggie Burgers
You’ll never look at chickpeas the same way again. Recipe here.
13. Creamy Avocado Pasta
Sub in whole wheat pasta for more nutrition. Recipe here.
14. Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
Buh-bye beef. Recipe here.
15. Lemon-Quinoa Avocado-Cilantro Chickpea Salad
Quinoa, avocado, and spinach in one bowl?! What is this, a superfood convention? Recipe here.
16. Mushroom Pho
The best thing about cold weather is all the noodle soup. Recipe here.
17. Creamy Vegan Garlic Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes
In life, there are few things as important as garlic. Pasta might be one of them. Recipe here.
18. Vegan Pizza
Okay, this recipe takes 40 minutes, not 30, but it’s VEGAN PIZZA YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME. It’s worth the extra ten minutes. Recipe here.
19. Sweet and Spicy Asian Tofu
Stir-fry: Always there for you when you need it. Recipe here.
20. Italian Orzo Spinach Soup
Tell your friends to go out for a night on the town. You’ll be on the couch with this. Recipe here.
21. Quinoa Corn Edamame Salad
Some days all you can do is throw your ingredients in a bowl and stir. Recipe here.
22. Curry Tofu Tacos With Pintos & Kale Slaw
Tacos tacos tacos. Recipe here.
23. Layered Raw Taco Salad For Two
So romantic. Recipe here.
24. Cheesy Vegan Alfredo with Peas and Kale
It’s just so creamy and delicious. Recipe here.
25. Millet Bowl with Chickpeas, Red Pepper, and Snow Peas
Not just pretty, but tastes good too. Recipe here.
26. Quick Homemade Ramen
Step up your ramen game. Recipe here.
27. Raw Kelp Noodles with Kale and Garlic Almond Miso Dressing
Try something new this week. Like raw kelp noodles. Recipe here.
28. Hearty White Bean Vegetable Soup
Just look at those glorious colors and tell me you’re not already feeling warm inside. Recipe here.
29. Seven-Vegetable Couscous
For when you feel like you just haven’t been eating enough vegetables. Recipe here.