These helpful tips for the bathroom will help you make sure that you can enjoy and relax in the most important room in the house.
1. Perfect dispenser for liquid soap from the tightly screwed bank.
2. Keep things under the bathtub.
3. Wine Rack can be used as towel holders.
4. The second life of the big basket – use it to store a hair dryer.
5. Attach the magnet tape to the door or wall and store studs and pins.
6. PVC Pipe – ideal for storing all sorts of devices for hair.
7. Handy locker for all stuff you need.
8. Make your own towel rail.
9. An old cake stand – an elegant way to store soaps and lotions.
10. Hang the second ledge in the bathroom with the small baskets and keep there bar soaps and toys.
11. Cut a recess in the shelf locker to store toothbrushes.
12. Take out the old tin container towel holders, who really hold.
13. The PVC tubes and plastic clips together provide an ideal stand for razors.
14. Do you have first aid kits? Perhaps you can put it in a locker before a large mirror as a separator?
15. Use any nooks to make a corner shelf.
16. And this shelf made from old window shutters.
17. Turn an old box into a holder for jewelry.
18. Or do such a cute organizer from flower pots.
19. A handy holder for toothbrushes.
20. Keep the things you use most often in plastic containers attached to the door of the box.
Hope you like it and will share with your friends!